Join us in Orlando, FL, from June 17-19, at the 2015 InfoComm. With over 38,000 professionals and industry experts planning to attend, this is the must-see event of the year for the AV industry. Field Nation users can take advantage of a free VIP exhibits-only pass, valued at $200. Click here to register using the special code FN15.
But why go?
- Check out 900+ exhibitors as they showcase the latest products and technologies for audio, video, display, projection, and more.
- Explore 150+ new brands and get a sneak peek into the future of AV technology with the Innovations Showcase.
- Network with cool people like yourself, current clients and prospects.
- Send in the drones! Check out the enclosed cage presentation area in the Unmanned Systems and Drone Pavilion where exhibitors can demo their technology and discuss ways drones can be incorporated into AV projects.
- Visit Field Nation at Booth 4091 in Hall B during show-floor hours to say hi in-person, get a complimentary headshot taken (you can use it on your Field Nation profile) and learn how to build your social media profile.
- Did we mention it’s free? So click here now to register for your free Infocomm VIP Exhibit Pass using special code FN15.
And if those aren’t enough reasons, contractors can take advantage of several active Field Nation recruitments that are looking for for skilled professionals with expertise in the following technologies:
- Lighting & staging
- Digital Signage
- Signal Distribution
- Much, much more
If you or someone you know has professional experience in one or more of these areas, we encourage you to take our brief survey which will capture your proficiency and, upon your request, publish the survey results directly to your Field Nation profile. Click here to learn more and to start the AV survey, or feel free to contact Tricia Tempel with any questions. We look forward to seeing you there.