We’re excited to see you all in Chicago next week for this year’s ChannelCon hosted by Field Nation partner, CompTIA. The conference is taking place at the historic Hilton Chicago on Michigan Avenue from August 3rd through the 5th. ChannelCon is the premier training and partnering event for the IT channel and features the best cross-section of solution providers, vendors, distributors and media. Field Nation acquired FieldSolutions in May 2015. The combined companies will exhibit at booths 111 and 316 during the Technology Vendor Fair.
In addition to exhibiting at the Technology Vendor Fair, Field Nation clients and prospects attending ChannelCon 2015 are invited to a free continental breakfast hosted by the company. The breakfast will be Monday, Aug. 3, from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. in the Hilton Chicago, conference room 4K.
If you live in the area and haven’t registered yet, take advantage of Field Nation’s free registration passcode. Click here to use our unique registration link or register through the general registration with this promo code: CC15FieldNation.
Do you live near the Chicago area and are still on the fence about going? Here are 5 reasons to attend:
- Education – Earn business credentials and executive certificates on-site.
- Connections – Collaborate with the IT channel’s most expansive cross-section of industry leaders.
- Inspiration – Hear from engaging conference speakers on market trends and new business opportunities.
- Prospects – Participate in peer-to-peer learning and networking and develop new partnerships.
- Planning – Implement ideas from our Sales Tool Kit or from your free ITLA consultation as soon as you’re back in the office.
We look forward to seeing you there!