Ranked 43rd Overall and Number 1 in Minnesota
DATE: Aug. 20, 2013
- Field Nation was named to the Inc. 500/5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2013. (cite: http://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2013/)
- Field Nation ranked number 43 overall on the 2013 list, number 3 among “Business Products & Services Companies” and number 1 in Minnesota. (cite: http://www.inc.com/profile/field-nation)
- The list is published each September by Inc. Magazine.
- All companies on the 2013 list grew an average of 2,900% since the start of 2010.
- Field Nation has grown 6031% since Jan. 2010. The company was founded in 2008.
- Companies on the Inc. 500 represent the top tier of the Inc. 5000, and are featured in Inc. Magazine’s September issue.
- Previous members of the Inc. 500 include Microsoft, Pandora, Zipcar and many other well-known companies to whose achievements the Inc. 500 provided early exposure.
- The 2013 Inc. 500 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2009 to 2012. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2009, and have revenue no less than $2 million in 2012. Additionally, they had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit, and independent.
- Blog Post at http://blog.fieldnation.com
- Mynul Khan, Field Nation CEO: “Our entire team is proud to be included on this prestigious list. Our business model only works when our users work, so our success means FieldNation.comusers are also successful.”
- Mynul Khan, CEO: “This milestone tells me our mission to bring together the best work opportunities with the best service professionals, and help businesses grow with efficient work order management, is the right combination.”
SOCIAL MEDIA & SUPPORTING RESOURCES
- Field Nation achieves #43 on INC5000 List of the Fastest Growing Private Companies http://bit.ly/FNisINC44@fieldnation
On Facebook http://www.facebook.com/fieldnation
On Twitter @FieldNation
On LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/field-nation
About Field Nation
Field Nation (fieldnation.com) is the leading online work platform for connecting businesses and workers. Field Nation is driven to simplify the connection, work and management between companies and service providers. By efficiently and conveniently connecting skilled service providers with organizations who require service, companies realize new opportunities to grow their business. The Field Nation platform gives service providers – whether contract, temporary or full time – the opportunity to spend more time actually working rather than just linking. It enables businesses to manage the right talent on demand. Field Nation has more than 40,000 service providers in its network and serves businesses globally.