The fastest growing Cloud Based Marketplace Company, Field Nation is looking for an Accountant to join our team in Uttara, Dhaka. This position will work closely with the US based Accounting team and offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position will require visits to US Corporate Office to include attending a month long training & on-boarding program.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Primary Customer Support for Accounting,
- Oversee all accounting cases to ensure they are being responded to on a prompt basis,
- Ability to research issues and provide accurate information to resolve the following type of cases:
- Provider Tax updates
- Provider payment inquires
- Preliminary research on credit requests for clients/buyers
- Bank Validations for e-checks
- Potential Fraud issues
- Ability to understand when to escalate issues to accounting team,
- Daily bank reconciliations including following up on un-cleared items and reporting any suspicious banking activity,
- Understand and process all unclaimed property,
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures,
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting,
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices US GAAP and IFRS,
- Knowledge of US tax compliance and regulations,
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience of general accounting,
- Proficient in the English language,
- Ability to travel internationally to corporate office,
- Ability to work central standard working hours,
- Attention to detail and accuracy,
- Planning and organizing,
- Scheduling and monitoring,
- Communication skills,
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills,
- Team work,
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit.
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.