Customer Success Manager
We are Field Nation
At Field Nation we are breaking the barriers to work. We connect independent contractors to business needs, and business needs to contractors. We offer a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work and manage their business.
We don’t just post our values on a wall, but live by them daily:
We Obsess over Customers
We Think Big. We Think Long Term
We Are Relentless
We Are Humble
We Are Resourceful
We Work Together
We are excited to be hiring for the Customer Success Manager position!
Are you passionate about the customer? You advocate for the customer. You put yourself in their shoes and anticipate their needs even before they can. You care so much that it pains you greatly to not have world-class customer satisfaction.
Do you easily build trusting relationships with your clients? Your customers know they can count on you to do what you say you’re going to do. You have your client’s back and they know it and feel it. Your customers see you as an extension of their team.
Are you a natural problem solver? Your customer’s problems are your problems and you are bound and determined to solve them. You pull in the right resources to get the answers your customers need.
If you are feeling like we’ve got you pegged, keep reading to find out about our opening for Field Nation’s Customer Success Manager.
A Day-in-the-Life of the Customer Success Manager:
- You will have the overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship as it relates to operational excellence.
- As a trusted advisor, you will ensure the customer’s overall satisfaction with our solutions.
- You will lead customer meetings to communicate best practices, successes and business results; facilitate quarterly business reviews & executive meetings.
- You will develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Working closely with Field Nation Relationship Managers, you will identify new opportunities for growth above and beyond organic growth with existing customers.
- By monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality you will ensure the client has a thorough understanding of our solutions and how they meet their business needs.
You are qualified for this position if you have:
- Three or more years of experience in a customer consulting and/or account management role.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to collaborate and engage across corporate functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include experience with chairing meetings or hosting webinars.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- A Bachelors Degree (Business or Technical Degree preferred).
We have been on the INC500 list for fastest growing companies 2 consecutive years. As a result of all this success and exceptional growth, we are looking for someone who would work well in our energetic fast- growing company. We are an equal opportunity employer.