Work Order Overview
- Summary has a new look that is easier to follow
- Save as Draft and Publish To Marketplace are easier to access under Summary.
- Client and Project are now in the work order create page instead of a pop-up before creating the work order
- Templates are easily accessible from the drop down menu
- Work Order Title has replaced Title to accurately describe the title
- Talent Types are easily accessible from the drop down menu
Contacts & Service Description
- Custom Fields has moved lower down the page.
- Contacts is updated to an easy to use drop down menu. Choose the Manager and add additional users to the work order.
- Work order description and confidential information stayed the same.
- The first box is public information, the second is confidential. Only assigned providers will see what’s in the confidential box.
- Documents can be added below the Confidential information box.
Tasks & Custom Fields
- Tasks have a new look and are easier to add.
- User can drag and drop Tasks to order in a way that makes sense.
- Custom Fields are now below Tasks.
- Buyer Custom Fields appear first, with company set fields.
- Provider Custom Fields follow with company set fields.
- You can now select buttons to easily choose an address.
- Select Specify exact address to input a new address. Select Save this location for future use to save for use again.
- Select Use saved location to pull an address from a previously used location.
- Select Remote (no address) for work that is completed remotely.
- Each selection will populate the correlating information
- To set a schedule, use the drop down menu to choose between arriving at a specific time, between specific hours, or at any time.
- After selecting from the drop down menu the date and time fields will populate to the corresponding option.
- Select one of the Quick options to choose a time fast.
Pay & Shipments
- Select from the drop down the type of Pay offering. Choose Hourly, Fixed, Per Device, Blended.
- Once selected, pay amount options will adjust.
- Choose a Funding Account from the drop down menu.
- Easily add Potential Penalties or Bonuses.
- If penalty or bonus is not available, click Configure bonuses or penalties to add new options for future use.
- No changes were made to Shipments. Select Add Shipment to include shipments in the work order