Updates for Buyers
New user interface. Now, users can see active integrations versus ones available. In addition, you can now see what tier each out-of-the-box or custom Integration offering falls under along with the features supported by it. For example, (e.g. one-way data transfer or bi-directional field mapping).
- A new feature has been released called “endorsements” that allows a company to evaluate a technician on their professionalism, preparedness, problem-solving and communication.
- Endorsements are used in addition to the star ratings already in place today and will help you invest in the quality of your technician network by scoring their soft skills as well as increase your confidence that the technician you select will represent your brand well.
- You will be prompted to rate a provider when a work order is approved or you can select Rate Provider from the work order header as shown below.
- Within the work category of a work order, you can now document specific devices that are being worked on.
Updates for Field Nation ONE Buyers
- You can now mass import vendors through a CSV file.
- Accounts can also be created for vendors without them signing up.
- You can now send details of a work order to a vendor that is not logged in or signed up on Field Nation.